If it finishes on schedule, we’re almost at the end of the Platinum Club Anniversary Sale. Fear not, though, there are still some treats in store.
Ever needed to build a scientific or military base, but didn’t have quite the right buildings and props to hand? The Base Camp is a clever modular prop release from Ansiko that lets you do this. It’s big enough to split over 2 separate packs but you can get both together in The Base Camp Bundle (for a small saving on individual prices) or just choose the product that best meets your needs. Each part contains a selection of huts, hangars, housing, fences, terrains, and military props such as flags and power poles.
3DUniverse’s Willow has also come to play at DAZ3D, having formerly been a HiveWire 3D exclusive. I love this toon figure, although probably not to the extent of buying her all over again to use on a G2F base instead of Dawn’s. She’ll be a popular girl at DAZ though, with her irresistible charm.
For fantasy scenes, EmmaAndJordi have launched a new dancing girl bikini-style outfit (they are calling it a ‘fantasykini’… a good description!) along with a beribboned tambourine. At first glance you might not think there is much to this one, but the Loissandra Fantasy Outfit is packed with about as many morphs and material options as I’ve ever seen on a product. These vendors certainly care about every last detail.
The LIE Baker is a clever time-saving utility by DraagonStorm that you will want to consider if you use Skin Builder or create your own LIE (layered image editor) layers. The Poison, meanwhile, is a vibrant and detailed super-villain outfit for G2F and V4. This Pretty3D creation could equally be used for an Elven princess and other mystical, woodland-dwelling folk.
New to PC+ today is a texture add-on for the Cordivae dress, and a fresh Crazy Deal that bundles up Regency Male outfit textures along with Regency furnishings, and then (just to confuse time-travellers) throws in a texture for the female Edwardian outfit. View all of these and a couple of other new additions on the 2014 Platinum Club Sale page.
Day 27 New Releases
*NOTE: The discount on the asterisked (*) products is a bonus discount that lasts for day of release and the following day only. Buy quick if you want these products at the best price and you’re in the PC+.
|Artist||New Release||Introductory Price||PC Price||PC+ Price|
|staigerman||PD Howler 9.5 “Purely Ballistic”||$55.97||$55.97||$44.77*|
|Ansiko||The Base Camp Bundle||$27.97||$27.97||$22.37*|
|Ansiko||The Base Camp Part 1||$15.37||$15.37||$12.29*|
|Ansiko||The Base Camp Part 2||$15.37||$15.37||$12.29*|
|EmmaAndJordi||Loissandra Fantasy Outfit for G2F||$12.57||$12.57||$10.05*|
|Shox-Design||Sebastian Outfit Textures||$8.37||$8.37||$6.69*|
|PC Team||PC: PC Anniversary Crazy Deal 10 – Regency||$59.25||$2.99*||$2.99*|
|Sarsa||PC: Regal Cordivae II||$7.67||$1.40*||$1.67*|
Day 26 New Releases: Last Day for any Bonus PC+ Discounts on PA/DO Products
|Artist||New Release||Introductory Price||PC Price||PC+ Price|
|3djoji||Toon Trucks Bundle||$20.97||$20.97||$16.77*|
|BoneTech3D||Dance Animations for G2F Vol 1||$17.47||$17.47||$13.97*|
|BoneTech3D||Dance Animations for G2F Vol 2||$17.47||$17.47||$13.97*|
|3djoji||Toon School Bus||$13.97||$13.97||$11.17*|
|Nikisatez||Sequin Satin Dress||$10.47||$10.47||$8.37*|
|OziChick||Secretarial for Sequin Satin Dress||$8.37||$8.37||$6.69*|
|3djoji||Toon Car J||$6.97||$6.97||$5.57*|
|ForbiddenWhispers, David Brinnen||PC: Historical Masonry DAZ Studio Shaders Vol 2||$7.67||$1.40*||$2.23*|
Current Category Sales
- Started on Nov 9th
- Weekend Sale on DAZ Original Hair: 301 hair products for Genesis 2, Genesis and generation 4 characters.
- Started on Nov 7th
- Friends of Michael 6: 55 M6-related products with at least 30% off (you’ll get 58% off it’s a DAZ Original).
- Started on Nov 6th
- New Look 50% Off Sale: To celebrate the site’s new web design, you can get 50% off with 2 or more purchases from the New Look category (banner on store homepage). There are 32 to choose from and discounts stack.
- 99 cent Regency Sale: Buy the new conversion of the Edwardian Suit for G2F, the Regency for G2M new release, or the Regency Expansion for G2M — each for only 99 cents.
- Started on Nov 5th (New vendors on Nov 10th)
- 45% Off (40% Non-PC) New Release Artists: With purchase of a new release, get 45% off stores of 3djoji, 3DUniverse, BoneTech3D, David Brinnen, DraagonStorm, EmmaAndJordi, ForbiddenWhispers, Nikisatez, OziChick, Pretty3D, Rajraja, Sarsa, Shox-Design and Staigerman.
- 99 cent Far Off Places Sale: 77 PC products with an Exotic or Old World theme. This one will probably end soon.
- Started on Oct 21st
- Selection of V4/M4 80% discounted items Buy a PC sale new release and you can get 80% off any of the 322 V4/M4 sale items as long as you add them to your cart at the same time as making your PC purchase. Category 5 is active as I write this on Monday morning, but when the staff arrive in the Utah office they could flick a switch to something new.
Quick Link to PC Sales (there’s a banner on this page for the current V4/M4 sale): The 2014 Platinum Club Annual Sale page
Fast Grab and Free Stuff
- Flash Sale (Nov 10th): 50% Off Mighty_Mestophales’ Entire Store
Fast Grab: These could change later, but for now remain the same as on the weekend.
- MECH 2012 Enforcer by Stonemason: $10.49
- Ron’s Vintage Collection by deviney: $8.99
- Bot Genesis by Parris: $8.99
- Godspeed by IgnisSerpentus: $7.79
Weekly Freebie: Printers and Valkyrie Poses for Shieldmaiden (PC members only) can still be had for nothing, but won’t be there much longer.
Remember the extra freebies on the new free models page:
- Garden Escape Arbor Gate
- Garden Escape Bridge
- Morphable Meerschaum
- DS Dynamic Skinny Jeans and Blouse for K4
- Garden Escape Pergola
- Garden Escape Well
- SpeedLights Outdoor Light Set 1
- Breezy Wear Textures
- Steam Bike Pro
- Raelyn for Stephanie 4
- Sophisticated Celia
- Patched Casga
I checked back before bedtime and the line-up has changed. Don’t worry if you missed them today, they are likely to be around for the next week. Lots of textures so remember you’ll need to own the outfit they were made for to see these do anything (no harm in grabbing them though and maybe getting the outfit at a later date).
- Garden Escape Porch
- Zombie Graveyard Bundle
- Cheyenne Accessories
- Steam Dragon Poses
- Scarlet Nights Hair Expansion
- Aged – The Secret Garden
- NightOut for NightLife V4
- Wicked Playsuit Textures
- Trail Blazer Textures
- Casual Friday Textures
- Trendy Style Textures