No new releases in the store so far today, but don’t miss the just-launched ‘Editor’s Choice’ promotion which will give you $20 off if you spend $50 or more on Zev0 or Stonemason products this month. Spend less and you can still get a discount: $5 if you spend over $30, increasing to $10 for a total purchase worth over $40. But clearly the $20 is the saving to shoot for if buying from these excellent artists, who have 173 eligible (non-new) items between them to choose from.
For example, you could get one of Stonemason’s Urban Bundles, with a selling price of $59.95, and pay only $39.95. Or Zev0’s Growing Up Bundle plus Vascularity HD Bundle will come to $53.90, minus $20, so you’ll get a lot for your $33.90. See what other combinations you can come up with to get some really useful additions to your library with the maximum saving.
Most of the week’s other promotions are still on, currently including the increasing discount of up to 60% on Predatron, SimonWM and Alessandro_AM, although the banner for these has now gone and it could end at any time. You can also grab a generous 70% discount on tutorials, which means huge savings on hours of tuition on everything from Advanced Carrara Techniques by Infinite Skills, to Bryce Mentoring by experts David Brinnen and Horo, or any number of Dreamlight’s Mastery series.
The active promotions are:
- Editor’s Choice: January — Save on Zev0 and Stonemason (details as above).
- All Tutorials — 70% off video and text tutorials covering DAZ Studio, Bryce, Carrara, Hexagon, and more.
- Fantasy Riders — Buy one of the 3 new releases from Friday and you can save 50% on Design Anvil‘s store, DAZ Original animals (including fantasy creatures and dinosaurs); and a selection of 1387 DAZ Original Environments.
- Learn & Diversify — Buy from Alessandro_AM, Predatron or SimonWM and you’ll earn a discount off up to 60% (with purchase of 3 or more items).
- A New Year, A New You — 40% discount on the non-new products in the stores of SWAM, SimonWM, PandyGirl and Slide3D, plus on 19 gym and fitness related products (purchase of Monday’s 7 new releases required).
- Ironclad New Year— buy one of Wednesday’s PA releases (Fantasy Weapons Collection 3 by Porsimo; Elemental Jewelry by EmmaAndJordi; TyranoBot by VanishingPoint; Steel Town Blast Furnace by DarkMatter) you’ll get 45% off the stores of Porsimo, EmmaAndJordi and DarkMatter, plus 70% off 8 related monster and post-apocalyptic items.
See the banners on the DAZ Store Homepage for current promotions. Links to current freebies and fast grab can be found further down.
New Today on DAZ3D: Saturday 10th January
Nothing so far.
Other Discounts Today on DAZ3D: 10th January
|Artist||Product||You Pay||You Save|
|Aave Nainen||Party Girl||$8.99||$20.96|
|Aave Nainen||Sweet-n-Sassy for G2F||$8.99||$20.96|
|Aave Nainen||Fairytales for G2F||$8.99||$20.96|
|OziChick, PandyGirl||Classique Dress for G2F||$5.09||$11.87|
|OziChick, PandyGirl||Allure Dress for G2F||$5.09||$11.87|
|OziChick, PandyGirl||Sweet Dreams for G2F||$4.79||$11.17|
|PandyGirl||Imagine This: Turtleneck Tank and Skirt||$4.49||$10.47|
|PandyGirl||JDreamer Corset Set for G2F||$4.49||$10.47|
|deviney||Ron’s Engraver Marks and Screens||$4.49||$10.47|
|PandyGirl||Elegant Curves for G2F||$3.59||$8.37|
This week the Tech Drones is available to all of us for free, and you can also still pick up the City Bus Stop which is by Imaginary_House.
There are 12 older products available for free for a limited time. You’ll need the matching base outfit for many of the textures, but these are likely to go on sale some time in the coming months.
- Keira for Stephanie 5
- Street Mage Textures*
- City Nights for Performer V4*
- More Deadly Edges
- There and About*
- Gothika Cabinet
- Frangipani Dress Textures*
*NOTE: Check the required products for these items as they are textures or other add-ons that won’t work alone.