At long last we’re seeing some end dates posted on current DAZ sales, and it looks like it’s the last day for 3 of them. So if you wanted anything from the Year of the Goat, A New Year – A New You, or the 70% off tutorials promotions, this is your final chance.
No finish date has been made public for the 70% off Genesis products, which is a fantastic sale with so much to choose from. The main focus of this sale is the Genesis Supersuit, as Randall Lloyd is back and creating some great new looks for this classic. See yesterday’s post for the first 3 new Supersuit releases of 2015.
If you don’t own the Supersuit, this is the perfect opportunity to get it. You’ll save an incredible $139.96 on the list price of the Supersuit Pro Suite, which includes 32 products — everything for the Supersuit is there plus buildings by PAs like Stonemason and Faveral, combat vehicles, firearms and much more. If you’d rather pay less and just get everything you need for the ultimate Supersuit, the Supersuit Pro Bundle is the one to go for. You’ll save $69.96 on what people who bought it at full price paid. Of course, you can also get the base Supersuit with 70% off, making it a budget-friendly $10.49 while the sale is still on.
Not into superheroes? Only interested in Genesis 2 (generation 6)? There’s still plenty of discoveries to be found in the Genesis sale! Even better, those that are compatible with Genesis 2 are quite recent releases so you’re getting a real bargain with the 70% discount.
A Selection of Genesis 2 Products in the Genesis 70% Off Sale:
- Nailed It — save $5.57
- Running Shoes (and Running Shoes 2) for G2F and Genesis — save $5.57 on each
- Various Elven jewel pieces by EmmaAndJordi — save between $7.67 and $10.47
- Lyoness female characters Mikaella and Brynn — save $10.47 on each
- Lyoness female characters Sloan and Presley — save $11.87 on each
- BWC Fashion Poses for Victoria 6, 5 and 4 — save $9.07
- Vengeful Spirit and Burlap Dolly (both G2F/Genesis) — save $9.07 on each
- Kaylum Hair and Tristan Hair (both for G2M/Gianni) — save $10.47 on each
- CityDove Hair, CandeeCurlz, Charm Hair (all compatible with G2F) — save $10.47 on each
- Filippa Hair, Loyce Hair, Meru Hair, Nordic Hair, Sevran Hair, Gwen Hair (all compatible with G2F, Genesis and V4) — save $11.87 on each
See the banners on the DAZ Store Homepage for this and all other current promotions. Links to current freebies and fast grab can be found further down.
The active promotions are:
- Genesis Sale — 70% off Genesis products.
- Editor’s Choice: January — Save up to $20 ($50 spend) on Zev0 and Stonemason.
- All Tutorials — 70% off video and text tutorials covering DAZ Studio, Bryce, Carrara, Hexagon, and more. Ends today.
- Fantasy Riders — Buy one of the 3 new releases from Friday and you can save 50% on Design Anvil‘s store, DAZ Original animals (including fantasy creatures and dinosaurs); and a selection of 1387 DAZ Original Environments.
- Year of the Goat — 50% off a selection of items if you buy one of the products released on January 3rd. Ends today.
- A New Year, A New You — 40% discount on the non-new products in the stores of SWAM, SimonWM, PandyGirl and Slide3D, plus on 19 gym and fitness related products (purchase of Monday’s 7 new releases required). Ends today.
- Ironclad New Year— buy one of Wednesday’s PA releases and you’ll get 45% off the stores of Porsimo, EmmaAndJordi and DarkMatter, plus 70% off 8 related monster and post-apocalyptic items.
New Today on DAZ3D: Monday 12th January
Nothing so far.
Other Discounts Today on DAZ3D: 12th January
|Artist||Product||You Pay||You Save|
|OziChick, PandyGirl||Classique Dress for G2F||$5.09||$11.87|
|OziChick, PandyGirl||Allure Dress for G2F||$5.09||$11.87|
|OziChick, PandyGirl||Sweet Dreams for G2F||$4.79||$11.17|
|PandyGirl||Imagine This: Turtleneck Tank and Skirt||$4.49||$10.47|
|PandyGirl||JDreamer Corset Set for G2F||$4.49||$10.47|
|deviney||Ron’s Engraver Marks and Screens||$4.49||$10.47|
|PandyGirl||Elegant Curves for G2F||$3.59||$8.37|
This week the Tech Drones is available to all of us for free, and you can also still pick up the City Bus Stop which is by Imaginary_House.
There are 12 older products available for free for a limited time. You’ll need the matching base outfit for many of the textures, but these are likely to go on sale some time in the coming months.
- Keira for Stephanie 5
- Street Mage Textures*
- City Nights for Performer V4*
- More Deadly Edges
- There and About*
- Gothika Cabinet
- Frangipani Dress Textures*
*NOTE: Check the required products for these items as they are textures or other add-ons that won’t work alone.