DAZ3D has launched its new 3D printing service with a sensational rose model. The Rose can be used like any other digital 3d model for creating your 2 dimensional art. However, if you have a 3D printer, you can print the flower and a base for it to have with you on your desk… or maybe as a gift for someone special.
This realistic flower model has plenty of options for digital artists not looking to print it out. You can have a romantic red rose, or go for pretty pink, cheerful yellow or innocent white. There are morphs to change the leaves, thorn, stem and petal appearance. You’ll also get a wonderful morphing vase and a presentation box.
(You’ll soon be able to print your own Genesis 2 characters, as well as choose from some ready-made figures from DAZ. Look out for details in store, and see the 2 new promotions below to pick up print-compatible products at a discount.)
This lovely offering is all we’ve got so far today, but Monday is always a slow starter with changes often not appearing until the staff get back into the office. I’ll list below what’s currently available but will update it if new promotions or discounts appear (Fast Grab, for one).
At Hivewire 3D, Ken’s Open Rendering Season Contest 2015 is now open for entries. The prizes are generous and it’s a great excuse for creativity. You’ll have fun regardless of whether you end up a finalist, so if you own any of these beautiful bird models (must be by Ken Gilliland, but most of them are) why not enter?
See the banners on the DAZ Store Homepage for the current promotions. Scroll down this post for current freebies and fast grab links.
The active promotions are:
- 3D Printing: Buy Compatible Genesis 2 Figures — all Genesis 2 based figures will be 3d print compatible, and right now you can get a discount on them: 45% off one, 55% off two or more bought together.
- 3D Printing: Buy Compatible Poses — pick up a discount on Genesis 2 poses, which you’ll be able to use with the print compatible figures: 40% off, increasing to 50% for PC+ members.
- Valentine’s Comes Early — buy a new release from Sunday’s 5 Valentine’s themed products and you’ll get 45% off any of 112 related items.
- Kibri And Aeon Soul — buy Kibri Bundle PLUS Tae Ceti Overseer and you’ll get 40% off each and 50% off the stores of Aeon Soul, Slosh and Lyoness.
- HiveWire3D: Birds and Botanicals Sale — 15% off all sale products, plus you can use your reward points for an increased saving.
New Today on DAZ3D: Monday 2nd February
|Artist||New Release||Introductory Price||PC+ Price|
|DAZ Originals||DO: The DAZ Rose||$10.47||$7.33|
Other Discounts Today on DAZ3D: Monday 2nd February
Flash Sales: None right now.
This morning might be your last chance to pick up the Skull Cove, Sandy Bay, The Priory, and other goodies from Fast Grab. While the toon style might not be for everyone, there’s some excellent work here at crazy prices.
|Artist||Product||You Pay||You Save|
|3D Universe||Sandy Bay Seaside Village||$17.39||$40.57|
|3D Universe||Skull Cove Island||$8.99||$20.97|
|3djoji||RobberKook Toon Boat||$8.99||$20.97|
|3D Universe||Village Buildings||$8.39||$29.57|
|3D Universe||Skull Cove Buildings||$8.39||$29.57|
|3D Universe||Konrad for Genesis||$8.09||$18.87|
|ARTCollaborations||The Enchanted Glade||$5.99||$13.97|
|3D Universe||Skull Cove Props||$5.09||$11.87|
|3D Universe||Skull Cove Pirate Ship||$3.59||$8.37|
|3djoji||Safari Off Road||$2.99||$6.97|
Time’s running out, so grab Valandar’s Karaoke Machine while you can.
- Easy Going Poses for M5
- DLD Stone Shaders for DAZ Studio
- Colors for Elements Hair*
- Harajuku Textures for Lily Dress*
- Cozy for Day Dreamer*
- Revelrie Midway*
- Revelrie Midway Interiors*
- Bonny for Elverado*
- Thereto and Fore*
- Royal Highness*
*NOTE: Check the required products for these items as they are textures or other add-ons that won’t work alone. (The M5 poses can be used with other figures.)