Well, I’m taking back my suggestion that the attractive saloon girl costume Heartbeat (which I couldn’t resist buying for mixing-and-matching with other outfits) is ‘skimpwear’. Compared to today’s offerings, it looks like the height of modesty! I love costume and I’d choose a different hobby if I was prudish about seeing 3D characters showing off their perfect forms. However, I prefer outfits that leave something to the imagination. I guess this is one of those days where I simply have to shrug and say “I’m not the target buyer here”.
Of course, giving the customers what they want is smart business sense. So I’m going to pass swiftly over the Serpent Assassin outfit and the Lyric outfit. I hope those of you that buy these, whether separately or in the Femme Fatale Bundle, have tons of fun with them. (By the way, the bundle is the most expensive yet this March… just sayin’.)
Dragontech Ninja is also in the bundle (or buy it individually) and is an impressive bodysuit from Valandar that sci-fi and superhero artists alike will want to consider. The Dahlia Dress for G2F by Nikisatez (surely the most prolific artist on the site, I want her secrets!) is short and pretty, and it has 6 material options.
If you like Fred Winkler’s characters, Roisin HD for Victoria 6 will not disappoint. Her light sets are included to let you get great results straight out the box. Ironman13 pose sets are always popular so you’ve also a treat in store with the ELUSIVE Pose Collection, a mix and match system that has 511 pose files in total. The theme is mostly pin-ups, at first glance, but if that’s something you can use then this looks like a handy product to own.
I love -esha- flowers and the Hydrangea was a beautiful sight this morning. These flowers will transform your favourite scenes. Don’t miss the Belle 6 Morph Resource Kit either, she has been a popular figure and these easy-to-use kits help you get much more from the base figures. Also look out for a new bonus item of pool props, yours for free if you buy 2 qualifying products.
Promotions going on right now:
- $20 off PC+ Annual Membership.
- $10 off a $50 spend — today only, excludes gift cards and anything marked with a green NEW banner.
- March Madness — Buy 1 new release at 40% off; buy 2 new releases with 50% off. Currently includes everything released this month and most other items in the store. Note: If you buy 2 or more items, you can also claim a free item (currently Beach and Pool Fun by Valandar).
New Today on DAZ3D: Monday 16th March
Remember: if you are a PC+ member and an item is a DAZ Original (DO) you’ll save extra on these prices as your PC+ DAZ Originals discount applies on top. Those of you who bought the Monique 6 and Darius 6 Pro bundles will know that you’re getting additional discounts this month too.
|Artist||New Release||40% Off Price||50% Off Price|
|DAZ Originals||DO: Femme Fatale Bundle||$20.97||$17.48|
|OziChick||DO: Serpent Assassin Outfit For G2F||$11.97||$9.98|
|Valandar||DO: Dragontech Ninja (G2F)||$11.97||$9.98|
|Handspan Studios, Thorne||Belle 6 Morph Resource Kit||$10.77||$8.98|
|DAZ Originals||DO: Lyric For G2F||$10.77||$8.98|
|Nikisatez||Dahlia Dress for G2F||$9.57||$7.98|
|ironman13||Elusive Pose Collection||$8.97||$7.48|
Other Sales Today on DAZ3D: Monday 16th March
None right now.
- $17.99 DM’s Secret Chamber Bundle (DAZ Originals)
- $14.99 Olympia Add-On Bundle (DAZ Originals)
- $11.99 Ranger Bundle for G2F (DAZ Originals)
- $11.99 Jessica Dress Bundle (DAZ Originals)
- $8.99 Battle Armour for Genesis (SmokeyDemon)
- $8.99 Battle Armour for Big Cat 2 (SmokeyDemon)
- $5.39 Amras (MartinJFrost)
- $5.39 Penny Dreadfull Outfit for G2F (MartinJFrost)
- $5.39 Daisy (Sabby, Silver)
- $2.99 Grenade Bundle (Valandar)
This could be your last chance to get fun basketball set Hoop it Up by ARTCollab. PC+ members have until the end of the month to pick up the Sci Fi Outpost.
- Heracles for Genesis
- DMR Alahna
- Riae Outfit
- Evening Gown2 V4
- Cocktail Dress 2
- Just Rings Cutey Skulls
- The Raven Collar
- Dream Stalker
- Wicked Wear Seville Textures*
- Textures for Celia Clothes*
- Archer Textures*
*NOTE: Check the required products for these items as they are textures for outfits, and won’t work unless you also own the matching outfit.