Today is much the same as yesterday, with the addition of another 400 or so big sellers from previous years to transform the Top 200 Sale into a Top 600 Sale.
There are also 3 new DAZ Original outfits. Team Spirit by Umblefugly (not sure who did the textures, but they are nice) is the one that caught my eye. This looks like realistic teen clothing. It has attitude, but you’d let your daughter out the door wearing it. It includes shoes, and I do recommend getting the extra textures too as they are all very different from one another. All in all, a good set.
50’s Glam for G2F is stylish but I feel like I’ve seen it before. It’s similar to the Paige Dress by WildDesigns, and not a million miles away from Take Me Back Dress by Nikisatez, but this one does include shoes. The add-on texture pack will add some looks not seen before on other dresses. And then there is Merriment Outfit, which may or may not cause you merriment depending on your attitude towards fantasy skimpwear. The artists behind it are talented, I just prefer their more real-world work.
Promotions going on right now:
- Top 600 Sale — Several hundred (I see 518, including items I own) of the most popular items from 2012-2014 included in the sale.
- March Madness Catch Up — All of the month’s new releases and participating artist stores back on sale.
- March Madness — Buy 1 new release at 40% off; buy 2 new releases with 50% off. Currently includes everything released this month and most other items in the store. Note: If you buy 2 or more items, you can also claim a free item (currently Cast Away Dinghy by ARTCollaborations).
New Today on DAZ3D: Sunday 29th March
Remember: if you are a PC+ member and an item is a DAZ Original (DO) you’ll save extra on these prices as your PC+ DAZ Originals discount applies on top. Those of you who bought the Monique 6 and Darius 6 Pro bundles will know that you’re getting additional discounts this month too.
|Artist||New Release||40% Off Price||50% Off Price|
|Mada, OziChick||DO: 50’s Glam for G2F||$14.97||$12.48|
|Umblefugly||DO: Team Spirit for G2F||$11.97||$9.98|
|Nikisatez, DarkStarBurning||DO: Merriment Outfit for G2F||$11.37||$9.48|
|DAZ Originals||DO: Team Spirit Textures||$7.77||$6.48|
|DarkStarBurning||DO: Merriment Outfit Textures||$7.77||$6.48|
|OziChick||DO: Textures for 50’s Glam Dress||$7.77||$6.48|
Other Sales Today on DAZ3D: Sunday 29th March
None right now.
- $5.99 Nathan for Michael 6 (Jepe)
- $5.39 Jepe’s FlameZ III DF (Jepe)
- $5.39 Ayla Hair for G2F ( 3DCelebrity )
- $3.00 RedSpec TGX Octane Shaders for Sebastian HD (RedSpec SSS)
- $2.69 Make Her Smile Expressions for G2F (3DCelebrity)
Remember to getThe Tire Swing by ARTCollab before it changes to a new freebie next week (this is free with purchase if you are not in the Platinum Club). PC+ members have just a couple more days too to pick up the Sci Fi Outpost which is by petipet.
- Valana Outfit
- Accent Tables
- Drinking Horns
- L75 War Oso
- Sweetheart for Kids 4
- Fantasy Castle 2011 – Summer Tales*
- Castle Keep 2 – Summer Tales*
- Castle Keep 2 – Glimmering Tales*
- Raysee Doll*
- Tribal Shaman*
- B25 Simple Dress Textures*
- Trend Setter for Trendy V4*
*NOTE: Check the required products for these items as they are textures for outfits, and won’t work unless you also own the matching outfit. Raysee Doll needs the V4.2 figure and her morphs, and the Sweetheart for Kids 4 needs the Kids 4 morphs.