Day 2 of the Summer Stackup includes a variety of products from masculine head morphs for Michael 6 to a detailed Victorian Gown that adds some much-needed realism to clothing from this era. I think this is a first for Genesis 2 Female as far as modest historic clothing goes, the Morphing Fantasy Dress aside. The Victorian style dress (The Skirt) released earlier this year by Cute3D was a very nice model for its price, but was for the original Genesis (generation 5). So now both generations have a demure, long-skirted gown.
You can also pick up some new textures for the fantasy outfits Dark Sisterhood and Sherwood Hunter that were part of yesterday’s bundles. Sarsa has done both so you can be confident you’ll be getting some good texturing.
In other news, the V4/M4 Sale is still on and there’s a free gift from DzFire available for those joining the trial of Platinum Club Plus (PC+). It could be worth considering making the switch (it’s only a trial after all) if you prefer to spend on PA items and already own most of what you want from the PC.
Fast Grab has a selection of 70% off products which, since today is Friday, will very likely be available until the end of Sunday.
The Freebies Page lists the current free weekly model — if you’re not reading this post in the week it was published, it will be different from the one in the table below.
On Sale Today on DAZ3D: Friday 20th
|Start||End||Deal||Model||Vendor||Price USD||You Save|
|1st||30th||Monthly Freebie||Tubo Hotel||ForbiddenWhispers, FWDesign||Free for PC||$16.95|
|17th||23rd||Weekly Freebie||The Conservatory||ARTCollaborations||Free*||$6.95|
|20th||22nd||Fast Grab||Little Steampunk Princess||Mystique-, Shox-Design||$5.69||$13.26|
|20th||22nd||Fast Grab||M4 Legionnaire||Mystique-||$5.09||$11.86|
|20th||22nd||Fast Grab||The Hunter for M4||Mystique-||$4.79||$11.16|
|20th||22nd||Fast Grab||K4 Salopette||Mystique-||$3.59||$8.36|
|20th||22nd||Fast Grab||Sexy Stinger||Mystique-||$3.59||$8.36|
|12th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Diane||Various||80%|
|11th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Arien||Various||80%|
|10th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Luthbel||Various||80%|
|9th||22nd||Fast Grab||Starla Hair||DAZ3D||$7.19||$16.76|
|9th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||bucketload3d||Various||80%|
|8th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||4blueyes||Various||80%|
|7th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Dorkati||Various||80%|
|4th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Surreality||Various||80%|
|4th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Predatron||Various||80%|
|3rd||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||xenic101||Various||80%|
|2nd||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Lyoness||Various||80%|
|2nd||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Mada||Various||80%|
|1st||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Thorne||Various||80%|
|31st||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Silver||Various||80%|
|31st||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Muscleman||Various||80%|
|30th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||FWArt||Various||80%|
|30th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Virtual_World||Various||80%|
|29th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||-esha-||Various||80%|
|29th||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Orestes Graphics||Various||80%|
|28th May||20th||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Raiya||Various||80%|
|26th May||20th||Category Sale||971 Victoria4 Items||Various||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|26th May||20th||Category Sale||251 Michael4 Items||Various||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|27th May||22nd June||Fast Grab||Pure Hair Punk||DAZ3D||$4.49||$10.46|
New Today on DAZ3D: Friday 20th
Visit the Summer Stackup promotion page if buying a new release — you’ll save from 30% to 50% off a selection of 21 different PA stores.
- Today’s PA stores:
- Blondie9999, Bobbie25, Cake One, Capsces Digital Ink, Countess, Cute3D, Diane,
- FWArt, Goldtassel, Mada, Muscleman, Sarsa, Swam, Valea, Xena
- Pretty3D, RawArt, ShanasSoulmate, Stonemason, The AntFarm, 3DUniverse
- New Releases:
- The Victorian Gown for G2F by Shifting Images. An exciting release for all of us who have been crying out for more realistic historic clothing. This beautifully draping dress has been finished with button and lace detail and what I believe is called a fichu at the neck. It has two textures, lots of fitting and movement morphs and even additional shapes. Plus it comes with 2 light sets. Which makes the price seem even more reasonable. Great work, I hope it sells well for the creator who already made a big impact with the beautiful Domina character earlier this year.
- Head Morphs for Michael 6 for Shimuzu. I’m a big fan of head morphs. Body morphs are less interesting, but heads can make such a different to a character. And I very much like the selection of 10 distinctive heads Shimuzu has come up with here. Each will give your M6 a different but still attractive look that you can keep as is or morph further for even more individuality. These are the biggest incentive I’ve had yet to buy into Genesis 2 Male, much as the European Head Morphs for G2F (by Dogz) convinced me to give the Genesis 2 female characters a go.
- Dark Sisterhood Textures by Sarsa. 4 different, richly detailed textures. What can I say, I’m not that struck on the outfit (fantasy skimpwear isn’t my thing) but I do think Sarsa has done a beautiful job with the texturing. The white and gold is especially nice, and the others have a good historic feel to them.
- Sherwood Hunter Textures by Sarsa. More fine work from this talented texture artist. The fabrics come to life with different brocade, ruched silk and jewel looks. All masculine and suited to their historical era, but with lots of variety — no mean feat.
- Fitness Pole Dance Poses and Prop for G2F by Cake One. 15 poses show off G2F’s agility and athleticism, and of course you get the pole too. I expected not to like a pole dancer product (though many will) but in fact was impressed by the attention that has gone into the poses to make them as realistic as possible.