No waiting today for the new 3d product launches, from the PA offerings to this week’s Platinum Club deals, it’s all in store now! The theme for the day is sci-fi with a side-helping of anime/manga thanks to the lovely Miss Aiko.
A Stonemason launch always has the attention of sci-fi fans. If that’s you, listen up. Buy his new product or another new release today and you can take 50% off your purchase from 10 associated artist stores. Buy 3 of them and you’ll get massive discounts on popular products, such as 90% off Outland Marauder. The 11 new products that will qualify you for this promotion include Stonemason’s Modular Sci-Fi Kit 02, the fantastic looking Sci-Fi Quarters from FirstBastion, and Aako’s Blue Planet – Orbital View for those in orbit renders (this last is also the most budget-friendly option of the 11).
Fly, beam or zap your way immediately to the Current Promotions page to see promos for all products and discover the bonus savings if you buy 3 or more.
A new beauty for G2F, manga poses and a fantasy female outfit add variety to your choices if the sci-fi theme isn’t doing it for you. Platinum Club products are out today too and it’s time to get everything shipshape for more pirate-themed hair and outfit textures.
3 new hairstyles in Fast Grab today — the prices shown aren’t yet 70% off but I’m sure it will be fixed if you wait a while.
Remember to grab your 3d Cookware free of charge from the Freebies Page.
On Sale Today on DAZ3D: Wednesday 9th
|Start||End||Deal||Model||Vendor||Price USD||You Save|
|2nd||31st||Monthly Freebie||Jolly Boat||Jack Tomalin||Free for PC||$16.95|
|8th||15th||Weekly Freebie||Cookware Set||Slosh||Free*||$14.95|
|9th||Limited Time||Artist Multi-Buy Sale||Entire Store||Pretty 3D||Various||40-60%|
|9th||9th||Fast Grab||Pure Hair Retro||DAZ 3D||$7.49||$17.46|
|9th||9th||Fast Grab||Pure Hair Nightlife||DAZ 3D||$5.99||$13.96|
|9th||9th||Fast Grab||Pure Hair Bubblegum||DAZ 3D||$4.49||$10.46|
|8th||9th||Artist Sale||Entire Store||Tony Puryear||Various||50%|
|5th||9th||Artist Sale||Entire Store||Artemis3d||Various||50%|
|24th June||9th July||Fast Grab||Michael 5 Pro Suite||DAZ3D||$59.99||$139.96|
|24th June||9th July||Fast Grab||Michael 5 Pro Bundle||DAZ3D||$37.49||$87.46|
|24th June||9th July||Fast Grab||Manly Men M5||DAZ3D||$6.89||$16.06|
|24th June||9th July||Fast Grab||Aiden for M5||DAZ3D||$5.99||$13.96|
|24th June||9th July||Fast Grab||James for M5||DAZ3D||$5.99||$13.96|
|12th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Diane||Various||80%|
|11th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Arien||Various||80%|
|10th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Luthbel||Various||80%|
|9th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||bucketload3d||Various||80%|
|8th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||4blueyes||Various||80%|
|7th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Dorkati||Various||80%|
|4th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Surreality||Various||80%|
|4th June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Predatron||Various||80%|
|3rd June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||xenic101||Various||80%|
|2nd June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Lyoness||Various||80%|
|2nd June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Mada||Various||80%|
|1st June||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Thorne||Various||80%|
|31st May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Silver||Various||80%|
|31st May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Muscleman||Various||80%|
|30th May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||FWArt||Various||80%|
|30th May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Virtual_World||Various||80%|
|29th May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||-esha-||Various||80%|
|29th May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Orestes Graphics||Various||80%|
|28th May||9th July||Artist Sale||Selected M4/V4 Items||Raiya||Various||80%|
|26th May||9th July||Category Sale||1103 Victoria4 Items||Various||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|26th May||9th July||Category Sale||343 Michael4 Items||Various||Various||80% (86% PC)|
New Today on DAZ3D: Wednesday 9th
- Advanced Metal Creator by V3Digitimes. Use it as a merchant resource or just to make the metals in your renders look the most realistic yet. Either way, this shader kit is packed with too many presents to tell you about here. A much better idea would be to head on over and watch the vendor’s video.
- Modular Sci-Fi Kit 02 by Stonemason. Fans know the quality of his model and texture work, so it’s enough to say this modular prop set will be worth every cent. 25 individual props give you many, many possibilities.
- Sci-Fi Living Quarters by FirstBastion. The perfect environment for those claustrophobic interior renders. Not too polished, no luxury, just a well-maintained living area for a hard-working crew. This one’s full of realistic detail and the lighting (included) hits just the right note.
- Patient X for G2F by Oskarsson. An engineered superhero in the making? Just whose protection are the straps and supports for? Whatever the answer may be, this is a detailed and intriguing outfit that is 100% sci-fi, but versatile enough to be used as separate pieces for more ordinary injury recovery scenes too.
- Celtic Princess for G2F by midnight_stories. Take a side-step into fantasy and kit out your G2F to fight dragons or rule kingdoms. She’s showing a lot of exposed skin, but don’t worry, the included sword means no enemy will get close enough for even a scratch! 2 texture options — white and black.
- FW Courtney HD by FWArt. A lovely girl for use with Victoria 6 or your other Genesis 2 females. She has a high-definition option, all the eye and makeup options you’d expect, and you’ll also get the light and render settings used for the promos to get the same excellent results. And that is a very nice bonus.
- OOT Styles for XTech and OOT Styles for Cyria by outoftouch. If you own either of these G2F outfits, you’ll get 5 new textures for each one with the associated texture pack from outoftouch. Plenty of detail, classy colour theming and believable fabric styles come as standard.
- i13 K Pop Poses by ironman13. A bumper pack of 40 poses for your pop princess.
- Manga Poses and Expressions for Aiko6 by Tengu. Go for classic Manga style with Aiko — it’s easy with these 20 poses and 15 expressions.
- Blue Planet – Orbital View by Aako. Problem: your render is set in planetary orbit but there’s nothing to see from the window of your cool sci-fi interior, still less to explore. Solution: this prop set using various backgrounds and lights to create the perfect atmospheric backdrop.
New This Week to Platinum Club: July 9th-15th
The Platinum Club knew they would need some good press during the controversial PC+ trial, and they went out and created it by showing us what I think could be their best work yet. Hats off (pirate or otherwise) to the core artists on the team for the quality of their work.
- Claustrum by Jack Tomalin. Take an old but good set — The Cloister — and give it a whole new look. Claustrum has up-to-the-minute textures, new props, and optional ivy.
- Sea Dogs II by Sarsa. I love the work Sarsa’s been doing on all these pirate textures. This set has a rich red-and-gold look and a cool blue-and-white one.
- Shipwrecked by Moyra. A fantastic, weathered and ragged look from the artistry of Moyra. Each week I sing her praises, it’s enough to say that texture add-ons for these outfits are no longer nice-to-have optional extras but are must-haves.
- Piratess Hair for Genesis and G2F by goldtassel. Thank you, goldtassel, for making this compatible with both Genesis generations. Not only that, it looks like a natural and nicely-decorated hairstyle that would indeed look great on any pirate wench.
- Colors for Piratess Hair by goldtassel. 9 more colour choices for this inspired hairstyle.