With the arrival of Lee 6 yesterday, the focus was on all the wonderful new releases that arrived with him. As far as the usual sales went, Fast Grab didn’t change from previous days (and still hasn’t). However, there are a couple of new offers that you will want to know about — although they began yesterday they are going strong today also.
Firstly, ARTCollaborations is generously giving a 60% discount right now on their Dungeon Bundle. You’ll actually save 72% if in the Platinum Club, so it doesn’t get much better than that.
There’s also a Streets of Asia promotion which features Stonemason and Dreamlight products. You’ll currently only see the Stonemason ones, as a new Dreamlight sale has pulled that artist’s light sets into his own sale page. But the pricing for Dreamlight will be the same regardless of which sale you are looking at.
The PC+ Artist Thank You sale now features all participating artists at a single discount rate of 30%. Note, this currently stacks with Stonemason’s Streets of Asia products, giving you 72% off.
While those of you coming across this post from a web search might not have known him, the DAZ community lost a generous and much-liked member today. Jaderail gave so much to the forums and I didn’t want to write this post without saying ‘thank you’ for all that he contributed.
See Fast Grab for a chance to stock up on monsters and ogres with 70% off.
Our new freebie this week is ‘Alien Invasion!’ This sci-fi model from Valandar can be picked up from the Freebies Page
On Sale Today on DAZ3D: Wednesday 23rd
|Start||End||Deal||Model||Vendor||Price USD||You Save|
|2nd||31st||Monthly Freebie||Jolly Boat||Jack Tomalin||Free for PC||$16.95|
|23rd||29th||Weekly Freebie||Alien Invasion!||Valandar||Free*||$8.95|
|23rd||23rd||Artist Sale||Entire Store||Dreamlight||Various||60%|
|23rd||23rd||Artist Sale||Entire Store||RingoMonfort||Various||50%|
|22nd||23rd||Artist Sale||Streets of Asia products||Stonemason, Dreamlight||Various||60% (72% PC+)|
|22nd||23rd||PC+ PA Thank You||Entire Stores||All PC+ PAs||Various||30% for PC+|
|21st||Limited Time||Category Sale||765 Victoria4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|21st||Limited Time||Category Sale||243 Michael4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|19th||23rd||Fast Grab||Age of Warriors Celt 1||Betomelo||$7.49||$17.46|
|19th||23rd||Fast Grab||Age of Warriors Celt 2||Betomelo||$7.49||$17.46|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||DAZ Monstrosities: Undead Fiend||DAZ 3D||$7.49||$17.46|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||DAZ Monstrosities: Skullcrusher Ogre||DAZ 3D||$5.99||$13.96|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||DAZ Monstrosities: Infernal Behemoth||DAZ 3D||$5.99||$13.96|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||Space Age Behemoth Outfit||Oskarsoon||$3.89||$9.06|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||Behemoth Skins||DAZ 3D||$3.29||$7.66|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||Skullcrusher Ogre Poses||DAZ 3D||$2.99||$6.96|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||Wicked Skullcrusher Ogre Morphs||DAZ 3D||$2.39||$5.56|
|17th||23rd||Fast Grab||Wicked Undead Fiend Morphs||DAZ 3D||$2.39||$5.56|
|14th||23rd||Fast Grab||Rope Sandals 2||dx30||$2.39||$5.56|
New Today on DAZ3D: Wednesday 23rd
- DP Lee 6 Carrara Shaders by RingoMonfort. Now Carrara users don’t need to wait to try out Lee — this pack of 8 shaders gives you as easy way to make this new character look impressive. The rest of this artist’s sale is also on sale today at half price.
New To Platinum Club this Week: July 23rd – 29th
- One new outfit today, thoughtfully released in 2 versions — one for Genesis and one for G2F. Plus 2 texture sets for this and one more texture set for a male outfit. Details below:
- Shieldmaiden by Ravenhair is the new female outfit released today. You can choose from a G2F or a Genesis fit, but it’s the G2F version that currently has the promo images. It’s refreshing to see a female clothing product that is as far from skimpy as you can get. (Not unusual for the PC, just for the store at large.) The shield and sword are of course included, as are the boots.
- Hervor by Moyra is a texture add-on that makes the above outfit look truly special. Rugged chainmail, hide and leather are ornamented with Norse and Celtic motifs.
- Brynhildr by Moyra is a second texture pack for Shieldmaiden that is equally impressive. This unique take on the outfit includes metal studs and crinkled fabric, and includes a choice of warm, earthy tones or steely blue and black.
- Twilight Night Guard by Sarsa sees this imaginative artist giving a new look to a popular outfit. Fine blue and silver, or studded black, you choose. Either way, you get an outfit and cloak fit for a nobleman.