An enchanting selection of new products has arrived in the DAZ3D store today. We have the return of the fairies (it seems lately people prefer the faerie spelling) with hair, outfits and a new character. If you want it all (and who could blame you?) your wish comes true in the Teacup Fairy Bundle. It includes 6 of the 7 fairy releases. The final one is an add-on pack for the dress, and can be had for half price (or 65% off for PC members) so it won’t set you back much extra.
And then there’s the adorable Skunk from Alessandro_AM! With a Look at My Hair preset, this cute critter can be covered in realistic fur at a click.
Last but (as I often say) definitely not least… the highly-talented historical set creator Faveral brings us the Explorer’s Den. Absolutely full of gorgeous props and historic detail straight from the 1930s, this is an exciting release indeed. I love what he’s done here, and it would be the perfect setting for story-telling and animations.
It looks like I have some ‘buy now or wishlist?’ decisions to make. How about you? Neftis3D of the hair creations and those impressive costume dresses is on sale again, 50% if you are in the PC+ or 40% if not. MindVision G.D.S. also has some tempting things on offer in a store-wide 50% sale.
There are 4 new additions today to Fast Grab plus some from previous days. All are available at 70% off.
Play some Table Tennis by picking up the weekly giveaway from the Freebies Page. (You’ll need to buy something with it if not in the Platinum Club.)
On Sale Today on DAZ3D: Wednesday 30th
|Start||End||Deal||Model||Vendor||Price USD||You Save|
|2nd||31st||Monthly Freebie||Jolly Boat||Jack Tomalin||Free for PC||$16.95|
|29th||5th August||Weekly Freebie||Table Tennis||ARTCollab||Free*||$8.95|
|30th||30th||Fast Grab||Horse Shoe Pack||Karth||$3.29||$7.66|
|30th||30th||Fast Grab||Aiko5 JenaDe Hair||Karth||$2.69||$6.26|
|30th||30th||Fast Grab||Home slipperZZ||Karth||$2.39||$5.56|
|30th||30th||V4/M4 Discounts with New Release Purchase||Various V4/M4 Products||Predatron||Various||80%|
|29th||30th||Fast Grab||The Royal Court Bundle||ART Collaborations, NeilV1||$14.99||$34.96|
|29th||30th||Fast Grab||Sexy Stinger||Mystique-||$3.59||$8.36|
|28th||30th||Flash Sale||Entire Store||MindVision G.D.S.||Various||50%|
|23rd||30th||Artist Sale||Entire Store||RingoMonfort||Various||50%|
|??||30th||Artist Sale||Entire Store||PhilW||Various||50%|
|22nd||30th||PC+ PA Thank You||Entire Stores||All PC+ PAs||Various||30% for PC+|
|21st||Limited Time||Category Sale||765 Victoria4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|21st||Limited Time||Category Sale||243 Michael4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|17th||30th||Fast Grab||Behemoth Skins||DAZ 3D||$3.29||$7.66|
|17th||30th||Fast Grab||Skullcrusher Ogre Poses||DAZ 3D||$2.99||$6.96|
|17th||30th||Fast Grab||Wicked Undead Fiend Morphs||DAZ 3D||$2.39||$5.56|
New Today on DAZ3D: Wednesday 30th
- Teacup Fairy Bundle includes 6 of the 7 fairy-themed products released today:
- Ivy Dress and Shoes for G2F by Renderwelten. A new fairy outfit in green, very short and with ivy leaf detail. It includes the shoes.
- EJ Lluvia by EmmaAndJordi. This new faerie or elf character can be used on your free Genesis 2 female base. She has lots of fantasy makeup and also a fresh-faced option. Use her with or without her included elf ears and choose from 10 eye colours.
- FairyFae Hair for G2F by goldtassel. A lovely natural style gathered in a kind of loose braid around her head. You’ll have to see it, it’s hard to describe but very pretty. The floral circlet that rests on her hair is the perfect finishing touch. Lots of morphs to fit, 12 hair shades and 12 different colours for the flowers and leaves.
- Outside the Rabbit Hole by ARTCollab. A fantasy vignette of a log, mushrooms and chipped teacup, making the ideal playground for the fae folk. Grass and weeds also included, along with the ground plane.
- Tea Cup Fairy Poses by Diane. 25 poses to use with the above set for easily creating a whole variety of sweet fantasy scenes.
- Fluttery Wings for G2F by Bobbie25 and Sarsa. Giving you more choice with fairy wings, these different styles and colours are magical.
- Ivy Dress and Shoes Textures by Sarsa. Sarsa’s magic touch transforms this little fairy outfit into 5 pretty new looks, including lace and floral details and a range of colours that tone with the woodlands but still look striking.
- Skunk by Alessandro_AM. So very cute, this little critter is waiting for you to give him a 3D woodland home. He’ll even play nice with the faeries, if that’s what takes your fancy. He has a soft fur coat and 11 poses. How can you resist? (Well I know I can’t.) You’ll get 40% off everything else from Alessandro when buying the skunk.
- Explorer’s Den by Faveral. Hard to do this one justice in a quick description, but I’ll try. Finely-detailed and full of props (85, but note that you’ll need to resave them to use them separately), it creates the ambience of a 1930s wealthy adventurer’s study. Panelled in warm wood and with sumptuous leather seating, it is full of artifacts and decorations from the most remote parts of the globe. Buy this and get 40% off the rest of Faveral’s store.