RawArt has a new dragon, and it looks amazing. The Royal Eastern is an Asian style dragon with a graceful head and neck matched with a short-legged body. It has a beautiful, undulating tail and optional mane and head tufts. This hair detail is a LAMH preset, but remember there’s a free player if you don’t own Look At My Hair. You will, however, need to own DAZ Dragon 3 to use this gorgeous Royal Eastern add-on.
I’m quite taken with this new dragon character. Like all of Rawn’s creations, he has intelligent eyes and the ability to look either tender or fierce. This is the kind of dragon who would be perfect as a pet and companion to a youngster, but would in an instant turn into a fearsome bodyguard if danger threatened.
Staying with the Asian theme, if you’ve been waiting for the HD add-on for Lee 6, it’s now in the store too.
If you haven’t got to them yet, the Gift Card sale and the Reallusion discounts are still available today, as is discounted Platinum Club Plus renewal or first-time membership. And we have a new freebie in store which looks like it could inspire some fun renders.
Fast Grab needs updating. Check it later, maybe there will be 3 new products to replace those that have been removed. The Royal Court Bundle is still there and that’s good news if you are looking for great value Medieval sets and props.
Have you ever wanted to own a Hookah? Valandar gives you that chance with the Vapour Pens and Hookah prop set. Get it on the Freebies Page.
On Sale Today on DAZ3D: Tuesday 5th
|Start||End||Deal||Model||Vendor||Price USD||You Save|
|1st||31st||Monthly Freebie||UFO||petipet||Free for PC||$16.95|
|5th||11th||Weekly Freebie||Vapor Pens and Hookah||Valandar||Free*||$9.95|
|4th||5th||Gift Card Discount||Gift Card||DAZ3D||Spend $30+||8%|
|1st||5th||Reallusion Sale||All||Reallusion||Various||up to 50% Off|
|31st||5th||Fast Grab||Heracles for Genesis||Lesthat, Val3dart||$7.49||$17.46|
|31st||5th||Fast Grab||Percy for Genesis||Lesthat, Val3dart||$7.49||$17.46|
|29th July||5th||Fast Grab||The Royal Court Bundle||ART Collaborations, NeilV1||$14.99||$34.96|
|29th July||5th||Fast Grab||Sexy Stinger||Mystique-||$3.59||$8.36|
|21st Jul||5th Aug||Category Sale||765 Victoria4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|21st Jul||5th Aug||Category Sale||243 Michael4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|17th Jul||5th Aug||Fast Grab||Behemoth Skins||DAZ 3D||$3.29||$7.66|
|17th Jul||5th Aug||Fast Grab||Skullcrusher Ogre Poses||DAZ 3D||$2.99||$6.96|
|17th Jul||5th Aug||Fast Grab||Wicked Undead Fiend Morphs||DAZ 3D||$2.39||$5.56|
New Today on DAZ3D: Tuesday 5th
- Buy any of these new releases and you can pick up selected other products listed on the promotions page for half price. You’ll also get 45% off the stores of the following artists: Bucketload3d, 4blueyes, Giko, Saiyaness, Dumor3D, and RawArt.
- Lee 6 HD Add-On by DAZ3D. This is the day’s big release and will be a must-have for Lee’s new fans wanting to get the most of this exciting male character. Now you’ll be able to see every muscle and sinew, from face and hand detail to that toned torso.
- Royal Eastern – The Asian Dragon by RawArt. You already know I love this guy. Incredible scale detail, intelligent eyes, plus ‘eyebrow’, ‘beard’ and other facial tufts of hair make this dragon different. It also has those amazing tendrils flowing out from beneath its nose, plus a cute pair of ears. There are several rich colour combinations to choose from, and the hair tufts can also be displayed in a range of shades.
- Ziva for Aiko 6 by Saiyaness. When you see the Saiyaness name on a character, you know he or she will be different and exciting. The exotic Ziva continues this trend with her realistic ethnic skin texture and optional tribal makeup options. Perfect when you want a realistic female character who has character and who hasn’t been airbrushed to blandness. In case you were wondering, it looks like the piercings in the promo are there for illustration purposes and not included with this specific character.
- GNBD Honey Vol 2 by Giko. This is the second in the honey prop collection and includes a honey jug. It’s a nice set but Poser only. You do get the .obj files, but I guess you have to then shade and save them in DAZ Studio yourself.
- Studded Heels by Dumor3D. I like these shoes more knowing that you can hide the studs, but it’s great to have both options. They have a wicked point regardless, so would be great for nightlife or for your female villains. 8 texture options for variety.
- Aiko 6 Booster Pack Bundle by DAZ3D. Includes:
- Victory for G2F by 4blueyes. 3-piece skimpwear for Aiko and other G2F characters, with mesh and stud detail. In fact, mesh area can be filled and the sleeves and gloves hidden or enabled for various looks. If you buy this, you might also like Victory Outfit Textures by bucketload3d which give it 5 new looks.
- Guardian for G2F by 4blueyes. Another skimpy fantasy outfit in deep red and gold. Described as ‘anime warrior princess’, it has some nice detailing and different mix and match options thanks to the material zones which (like the above outfit) can be hidden or shown as you wish.
- BWC Cute Aiko Poses by Sedor. Later than scheduled, these poses are now live in the store. The 18 poses show off Aiko 6’s long legs and cheeky personality.