It’s an exciting day for new releases today. Very exciting. Brand new Stonemason sets join gorgeous outfits from Shifting_Images and Luthbel. Add a new RawArt character and the result must surely be lots of very happy 3D content buyers.
I’m in love with the Shifting Images dress, which has been named High Garden Outfit. The textures have been split into a separate add-on but of course the price would have been higher to get everything in one product. If you too love long dresses, you are in luck today as there is not only this one but a 5 piece long-skirted outfit from Frances Coffill too. While the white texture and the name Trousseau 2 give it a bridal look, it could easily be an elegant evening gown by dialling in a diffuse colour.
While we’re on the subject of amazing outfits, get a load of the new Genesis 2 Male outfit from Luthbel: Vendetta. Full of amazing historical detail, this one also has 4 texture sets included so the price is higher, but still great value for a male outfit of this quality.
The Stonemason Courtyard products will (I can safely assume) take your breath away. It seems Stefan wasn’t feeling talkative when it came to his descriptions, but the images speak for themselves. These two environments, The Courtyard II and The Courtyard Pool, are beautiful and realistic locations for historical scenes and also perfect for fantasy or just a classic European look for your characters’ adventures in other lands.
Check Fast Grab for two fairly recent EmmaAndJordi characters for Genesis 2 Female and for Gianni 6.
Time is running out on this week’s free model — it is the Arcane Wands prop set and you can get it from the Freebies Page.
On Sale Today on DAZ3D: Monday 18th
|Start||End||Deal||Model||Vendor||Price USD||You Save|
|1st||31st||Monthly Freebie||UFO||petipet||Free for PC||$16.95|
|12th||18th||Weekly Freebie||Arcane Wands||KRAIG||Free*||$12.95|
|18th||18th||Artist Sale||Entire Store||Neftis3D||Various||50%|
|18th||18th||Flashback Favorites||The Girl 6 Pro Bundle||DAZ 3D||$49.98||$74.97|
|18th||18th||Flashback Favorites||DAZ Horse 2 Pro Bundle||DAZ 3D||$49.98||$74.97|
|18th||18th||Flashback Favorites||MECH 2012 Enforcer||Stonemason||$13.98||$20.97|
|18th||18th||Fast Grab||EJ Drago HD for Gianni6||Emma and Jordi||$4.79||$11.16|
|18th||18th||Fast Grab||EJ Estrella||Emma and Jordi||$4.79||$11.16|
|18th||18th||Daily Freebie||Juggling Act for V4||SWAM, KittysTavern||Free||$16.95|
|13th||18th||Freebie||Fantasy Camp II||Nathy||Free||$14.95|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Toon Fighter Hornet||Valandar||Free||$9.95|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Rock Demon||midnight stories||Free||$11.95|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Big Time Tools||Valandar||Free||$10.95|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Cinco de Lime-o||DAZ3D||Free||$2.99|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Diner Food 3||blondie9999||Free||$14.95|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Boots for Genesis||Ravenhair||Free||$16.95|
|6th||18th||Freebie||Steam Truck Red Bizon||petipet||Free||$16.95|
|6th||18th||Fast Grab||Age of Warriors: Celt 1||Betomelo||$7.49||$17.46|
|6th||18th||Fast Grab||Age of Warriors: Celt 2||Betomelo||$7.49||$17.46|
|31st||18th Aug||Fast Grab||Heracles for Genesis||Lesthat, Val3dart||$7.49||$17.46|
|31st||18th Aug||Fast Grab||Percy for Genesis||Lesthat, Val3dart||$7.49||$17.46|
|29th July||18th Aug||Fast Grab||Sexy Stinger||Mystique-||$3.59||$8.36|
|21st Jul||18th Aug||Category Sale||765 Victoria4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
|21st Jul||18th Aug||Category Sale||243 Michael4 Items||DAZ3D||Various||80% (86% PC)|
New Today on DAZ3D: Monday 18th
- As part of the ‘Dreams Collide’ promotion, buy two or more from any of the below and you’ll get 40% off, plus save 40% off the stores of the participating artists too.
- The Village Courtyard Bundle by Stonemason. This includes three related products.
- The Courtyard Pool has a realistic ornamental pool as its focus, surrounded on all sides by classic architecture with an Italian Renaissance feel to it. Beautiful tilework on the ground, plus foliage, staircases and putti (decorative stone cherubs) are all included.
- The Village Courtyard 02 creates a grand vista of more of that Renaissance architecture with balustrades, stairs, statues, potted plants and other detail. Perfect for staging historical renders or animations.
- Village Courtyard isn’t a new release, but is a wonderful extra in this bundle, which currently costs less for all 3 than this product does to buy alone! Is this a mistake? I don’t know, but it’s a fantastic bargain if you snap it up.
- Vendetta for G2M by Luthbel. Historical detail meets imagination in this Genesis 2 male outfit. Fantasy heroes and villains alike will instantly look the part in an outfit that includes boots, cloak, belt, mask, gloves, hat and more. 5 textures let you go from flamboyant to sinister.
- High Garden Outfit for G2F by Shifting Images. This very talented artist has created a work of beauty in this dress and boots outfit. Get it along with High Garden Outfit Textures for two more dazzling texture options that add contrasting looks: rose-coloured leather and green silk.
- Trousseau 2 for G2F by Frances Coffill. This versatile outfit comes with wrap, shoes, choker, headdress and flower props. I imagine if you dial in a diffuse shade you’ll be able to colour it whatever way you like while keeping the texture work.
- Roark 2-Regenesis HD by RawArt. A roark is a fearsome creature, brought to life in great detail by Rawn. Includes a custom high-definition morph with geografted tail plus materials.
- Also get a great deal today on the new CrazyTalk7 PRO Power Bundle 2-in-1, with 58% off. This clever software lets you animate characters’ faces with voice and text. The bundle is packed with content to get you started. If you just want the real-time facial animation, you can pay less and get CrazyTalk7 Pro as a stand-alone product. There’s a promo video to learn more about this software, which looks like so much fun!
On Sale All This Week on HiveWire 3D
Hivewire 3D has outfits and hair on sale until Thursday as part of their 1 Year Anniversary Sale. You’ll save up to 50% or so by adding your reward points once the item is in your cart. Not everything there is Dawn-only, so it’s worth a browse even if you don’t use Dawn in your 3D work.